Why doesn't this board take off?

Come on, you know that!

Moderator: Mod-Team

Why doesn't this board take off?

Postby pseudoruprecht » 30.04.2014, 22:41

This board is essentially dead. Why, I ask? Aren't there any customers outside Germany that want to get/stay in contact, compare offers for domestic PV systems, share the experiences they had with different sellers etc.?

I don't get it.
pseudoruprecht
Tribe member
Tribe member

- Thread starter -

Info: prospect

Re: Why doesn't this board take off?

Postby Retrerni » 30.05.2014, 22:25

I don't understand that either. Some people rather tend to ask questions in english in the german speaking original version than posting them here... :evil:
As a consequence I also tended to check the forum less often for new posts... :oops: :cry:

Ciao

Retrerni
Retrerni
Tribe member
Tribe member

Postby freccia » 31.05.2014, 21:04

Well,maybe when the people start having pv problems, they will, but if they do not encounter any problems, most would not bother. It would be nice to compare systems and maybe tweak your system too.
Kaco Powador 3002 inverter with 10 panels ET Solar 2.5Kwp
freccia

PV-Anlage [kWp]: 2500
Info: operator

Postby Retrerni » 01.06.2014, 21:05

Well, my experience is, that it is usually already to late to join a pv forum when you already experience problems. I would highly recommend that persons beeing interested in a pv system already join and listen to the independent tips provided by experienced forum users than only their installers who usually only like to sell systems...

Ciao

Retrerni
Retrerni
Tribe member
Tribe member

Postby freccia » 08.09.2014, 07:25

Is there a place where we can put data of our installed pv system and compare it with others even in different countries? This will help others decide on what to buy, average data etc
Kaco Powador 3002 inverter with 10 panels ET Solar 2.5Kwp
freccia

PV-Anlage [kWp]: 2500
Info: operator

Postby Retrerni » 08.09.2014, 22:02

Yes of course there are. You could e.g. use http://www.solar-yield.eu/home/main. A logger like http://www.solar-log.com/en would automate this.
But comparing plant is not that easy, as different root pitches and orientation compared with a conversion efficiency of the inverter beeing dependent on the string length and the inverter topology generates vast deviations and different local klimates screw things up completely.

Ciao

Retrerni
Retrerni
Tribe member
Tribe member

Return to Off-Topic